Langsung ke konten utama

"Goliath by Matty B












I don’t need any guarantees
Or them to tell me who I’m s’posed to be
I’m dreaming up my possibilities
I need faith mixed with some patience

The youngest brother, started out real low
A little smaller so they told me no
But I’m fighter so its time to show
That it ain’t that complicated (no)

Dreaming in the sky
Every day and every night
Tell the doubters goodbye
You’ve gotta live your own life

So many people wanna tell me no
But I’m courageous even on my own
I’m going hard - I’m not going home
I feel like David with the rolling stone

The quicker they rise
The quicker they fall
Feels like I could slay giants high as 10 feet tall
No goliath too big
No stone too small
Feels like I could slay giants high as 10 feet tall
Goliath oh no
Goliath oh
Feels like I could slay giants high as 10 feet tall
Goliath oh no
Goliath oh no
Feels like I could slay giants high as 10 feet tall

I’ll never make it on your stereo
Is what they’ve told me’s the scenario
A little young so they told me no
But I can’t let another second pass due to a delay

Cause even when the odds are slim
At the – end of the tunnel and the light is dim
I’ll make my way out of this lions den
And I’m ‘gon slay those giants on my way

Dreaming in the sky
Every day and every night
Tell the doubters goodbye
You’ve gotta live your own life

So many people wanna tell me no
But I’m courageous even on my own
I’m going hard – I’m not going home
I feel like David with the rolling stone

The quicker they rise
The quicker they fall
Feels like I could slay giants high as 10 feet tall
No goliath too big
No stone too small
Feels like I could slay giants high as 10 feet tall
Goliath oh no
Goliath oh
Feels like I could slay giants high as 10 feet tall
Goliath oh no
Goliath oh no
Feels like I could slay giants high as 10 feet tall

On the mic like I’m winding my sling
I slayed the lion, even took the bear in my sleep
While tendin’ sheep – now standing in this moment of truth
Like a kid with the rock – MattyB in the booth
As time stops, heart beating like a drum my chest
I’m fearless, yeah, not afraid to walk in my destiny
This moment, like a story told in a scene
From a kid with dream to becoming the king, yeah!

The quicker they rise
The quicker they fall
Feels like I could slay giants high as 10 feet tall
No goliath too big
No stone too small
Feels like I could slay giants high as 10 feet tall
Goliath oh no
Goliath oh
Feels like I could slay giants high as 10 feet tall
Goliath oh no
Goliath oh no
Feels like I could slay giants high as 10 feet tall

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Laporan Penelitian Dan Pengaruh Cahaya pada Perkembangan dan Pertumbuhan Tanaman Stoberi

LAPORAN PENELITIAN PENGARUH CAHAYA PADA PERKEMBANGAN DAN PERTUMBUHAN TANAMAN STOBERI                                         BAB 1  PENDAHULUAN A. Latar Belakang        Pertumbuhan dan perkembangan dipengaruhi oleh beberapa faktor.        Faktor internal dan faktor eksternal, Untuk melakukan penelitian terhadap sebuah                bibit dibutuhkan waktu yang sangat lama,oleh karna itu penelitian dilakukan pada                saat pohon pohon stoberi yang diteliti masi kecil,yang masing masing sama                          ukurannya dan sama media tanamnya. B. Rumusan Masalah      Berdasarkan latar belakang,maka permasalahan yang akan...

Wide Awake Lyric By Katty Perry

I’m wide awake I’m wide awake I’m wide awake Yeah, I was in the dark I was falling hard With an open heart I’m wide awake How did I read the stars so incorrectakan I’m wide awake And now it’s clear to me That everything you see Ain’t everlastingly what it seems I’m wide awake Yeah, I was dreaming for so long http://baca-lirik.blogspot.com I wish I knew then What I know now Wouldn’t dive in Wouldn’t bow down Gravity hurts You made it so sweet Till I woke up on On the concrete Falling from cloud 9 Crashing from the high I’m letting go tonight (Yeah I’m) Falling from cloud 9 I’m wide awake Not losing any sleep Picked up every piece And landed on my feet I’m wide awake Need nothing to complete myself – nooohooo I’m wide awake Yeah, I am born over again Outta the lion’s den I don’t have to pretend And it’s too late The tale’s over now, the end I wish I knew then What I know now Wouldn’t dive in Wouldn’t bow down Gravity hurts You made it so ...

Perangkat Lunak Pengolah Angka

Macam-macam Perangkat Lunak Pengolah Angka Macam-macam perangkat lunak pengolah angka antara lain : Kspread, Star Office Calc, Open Office Calc, GNOME – GNumeric, Xess, Lotus 123, Microsoft Excel. Adapun yang sekarang banyak digunakan masyarakat adalah Microsoft Excel. Kspread   Kspread merupakan aplikasi pengolah angka ( spreadsheet ) yang bersifat open source dan multiplatform . Open Source berarti kita dapat mendownload secara gratis dari internet dan menggunakannya secara bebas. Star Office Calc   StarOffice Calc merupakan aplikasi pengolah angka yang dikembangkan oleh Sun Microsystem. StarOffice Calc adalah aplikasi pengolah angka yang bersifat multiplatform, yang berarti dapat dijalankan di berbagai sistem operasi termasuk Linux, Solaris, Unix, dan Windows  Open Office Calc OpenOffice Calc adalah aplikasi pengolah angka yang besifat open source (dapat dibuka melalui sistem operasi apa saja). GNOME Office – Gn...